Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Smallville canceled?


So the rumor is that Smallville is only going to have one more season... its tenth.

You know, I always thought this show would end right as I started to get interested in it.

It is really no surprise and everyone is just amazed that it lasted this long. What I would like is for "Smallville" to be canceled and replaced with "Superman: Metropolis." Enough foreplay. Let's see the real Superman! I'd settle for these actors (or at least the ones who play Clark and Lois) to star in the next Superman film.

But probably neither of these things will happen, so what would I like to see in season ten?

Well, I heard a rumor that Darkseid will be the villain. That would be awesome, but improbable on a TV budget. Really, the show needs to go full circle and bring back Lex Luthor as an uncompromising villain. If Lex doesn't have a major role by the series finale, it will be a big failure in my book.

No comments: